Sunday, March 1, 2009

Halle's First Dance Competition This Year

Halle performed in her first competition this Dance Season this weekend. She did a Trio on Friday to the Cheetah Girls "Shake Your Tail Feathers". It was her first time performing in a small group and the three of them did great. They got first place, which meant they got their very own trophy and tiara and sash! Miss Caitlin is awesome! The girls love working with her and she is so sweet to them.Halle's team performed another dance to the Chipmunks' "Witch Doctor". Their production number is to "I won't grow up". They did such a great job on all the dances.

I was so proud of Halle. She continues to to improve every week!

7 comments:

Tai Christensen said...

Great Job Halle!!! Did you hear that the "I Wont Grow Up" routine one overall novice division Grand Champion?!?! How exciting is that!

Cori Simmons said...

Halle looked darling - loved the yellow trio costume. I also loved Witch Doctor.

Yoli said...

Congrats Halle!! Very cool to get your own trophy!! I loved all the costumes and girls!! Go Halle!! I guess this weekend was the weekend for dance recitals. My niece Abby had hers too!! Dance is so fun!

Loyce said...

Way to go Halle! I loved the trio costumes, actually all the costumes. Good job Halle. I love you.
Love, Grandma

Joyce Becerra said...

Halle, you are so beautiful. Congratulations on the trophy! Love Aunt Joyce

Kim said...

Way to go Halle! She looked so cute. Gotta love those dance competitions. I loved the "shake your tail feathers" dance! You got the moves!

Yoli said...

Julie, I just awarded you with the sisterhood award. You can just copy it from my blog and save it to your computer. :) Luv ya!
Yoli