Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday Connor!

A Big Happy Birthday wish to my sweet 13 year old! I am so lucky to have such a great son! There are so many reasons why Connor is so special, but I just want to share a few....He's a loving brother and son.....He's sensitive and thinks of others first....He's Mister GQ and loves his hair!!! (Not necessarily one of Rod or my favorite characteristics!)He can be the life of the party! He has such an excitement for life and likes to share that with others!He's got a good imagination!He's a great friend!He likes to try new things......He's got your back when you need him most....He's very athletic and likes to try as many sports as possible.....He even will run a triathlon with Strep throat and not complain....He could spend all day at the beach in the water....He's always on the look out for something new to learn....He's very competitive and likes to win.....He doesn't often sit still.....He loves his name and hates when anyone spells it with an "er"....He is such an asset to our family and we love him very much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!May all your wishes come true! I Love You!! Very Much!!!

10 comments:

Buhrmi8 said...

I love you connor.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You make me so happy when I am around you.... Most of the time anyway hehehe Love ya! xoxoxo

GHB said...

I like him a lot too. Go Connor

Cori Simmons said...

He is amazingly cute. You are going to be in trouble (if not already).

Loyce said...

The perfect grandson, I love you very much.

Love Grandma

Tai Christensen said...

Julie that was such a sweet post! Happy Birthday Connor and P.S.- I LOVE your hair!!!

Megan Hall said...

Happy Birthday Connor. We love you!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Connor! I can't believe he is 13. I still remember him being 8 and in my little primary class.

Joyce Becerra said...

Happy Birthday Connor! See you on Wednesday.

Yoli said...

13!!! A Teenager!! Luv ya'll!

Michael Becerra said...

Happy late birthday!
Michael