Sunday, February 8, 2009

Arrow of Light

Braden received his Arrow of Light last month. It is the highest award a cub scout can receive and the only one they can wear on their boy scout uniform! Way to go!Four boys from his troop received the award at the same time. That certainly says something for good leaders! He wanted to go to Cold Stone to celebrate. I thought that sounded quite expensive, so instead I made him a cake. This picture with the arrow "through" his head cracks me up! (Rod and I are soo happy here because we don't have to attend another pack meeting for five years!!)
Way to go Braden! YOU ROCK!
(Thanks Mom and Dad for allowing me to borrow your camera until I get a new one and for fixing my computer!)

2 comments:

Yoli said...

Congrats Braden! What an accomplishment!! We are proud of you!!

Loyce said...

WAY TO GO BRADEN. I am so proud of you and thank you for all you help while mom and dad are gone.

Love, Grandma