Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Rodney!!

I know that this is about 2 weeks overdue, but I just want to do a quick shout out to my sweet husband during his birthday month! There are so many reasons that I love him, but I just wanted to list a few....
He stands by my side through thick and thin!

He makes me laugh! (Sometimes "with" him and sometimes "at" him!)

He loves God and sets a great example for our children.

He supports our kids in the many different things that they participate in.

He loves his "girls" more than anything!

He can make a mean breakfast. His scrambled eggs are unbeatable!

He has a great smile.

He's my best friend and he loves me unconditionally! He puts his family first and I can always count on him.
I love you! Thank you for being such a great husband and father!!

3 comments:

Yoli said...

Sweet guy you have there! :)
Hope he had a great birthday!

Joyce Becerra said...

I think you are awesome too Rod!
Love Aunt Joyce

Loyce said...

The World's Best Son-In-Law. I love you Rod.

Loyce