Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Eye Doctor

Friday, I took Parker to have his eyes checked. He rubs his eyes a lot and also squints quite a bit. Needless to say, I was worried so I thought it would be best to see if there was a problem. He did a great job. It is super hard to check a 3 year olds eyes, but Dr. Pyne did a great job. He had to have his eyes dilated, so he was lucky enough to get these great glasses to wear home. In the end, the doctor determined he is slightly far-sighted, which most kids are. His need for glasses is borderline, so we decided to wait and check his eyes in a few months. I'm glad that we don't have to mess with glasses just yet. It made for an exciting adventure!

2 comments:

GHB said...

Parker, you are soooooo cool.

Love,

Grandpa and Grandma

STEPHANIE said...

Avery is also near sighted and has glasses but she broke them right off and I haven't gotten around to getting them fixed yet...bad mom!