Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gingerbread Cookies

So Parker gets to bring home "homework" every Thursday, and last week it contained puppets and a book of the Little Gingerbread Boy. It also had a cookie cutter and some raisins and M&M's, along with the recipe for making our very own gingerbread boy. Well, despite the fact that I never have a spare moment, I was determined to spend some time with my sweet 3 year-old and make some cookies. Even though we barely finished in time to get the homework bag and Parker to preschool, we did it. By the look on his adorable face, you can tell he was having a great time!!
Thankfully, his Gingerbread Boy did not run away!! It was a blessing, since we did not have the time to go and chase him!!!

7 comments:

Deena said...

What a cutie! Glad you didn't have to chase him...you're a good runner so I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten far!

Yoli said...

Sweet!!! And the cookies looked so yummy!!

Loyce said...

What a fun time. Parker looks so cute holding the gingerbread boy.

Shauna said...

So stinky cute! I hate "homework" things like that but then it turns out to be the most fun when we get down and just do it.

Yoli said...

pS. i LOVE your new blog background! :)

Unknown said...

How fun!!! Glad you were able to spend that time with Parker, little boys are so fun! And the cookies look Yummy!!

Unknown said...

If you got to voom in then you'd see all of the flaws!!! hahaha I just realized I haven't added you to my blog list, so I'm going to if that is alright with you!!