Saturday, October 3, 2009

Golfing with Grandpa

So while I was out shopping for wedding dresses with my Mom and Cindi, my Dad took Connor and Wesley golfing. I was so impressed that Grandpa remembered to take some pictures. I had just been thinking that I never post anything about the older boys because they don't like to hang out with me. I'm grateful to have these pictures to post and although Mom already did it on the family blog, I wanted to have them for my family album. The boys love their Grandpa. They love to go fishing and golfing with him. Looking cool! (Are sleeveless t-shirts allowed on golf courses?)


Aside from a few directions problems, the boy's kept up with their Grandpa.

Connor had been dying to go golfing with Grandpa, he really wanted to drive a golf cart. I hope Wesley was nice and shared!
Thanks Dad for spending some time with the boys and teaching them to golf. I'm sure it will be a memory they will always cherish! We Love you!