Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009 - Dressing up

So another successful Halloween! It actually went pretty smoothly. I think it had something to do with spreading it out over a few days. It always seems so stressful to do all the school activities and then head off to the night activities. This year it was nice to take it all in at a little slower pace. 6th graders aren't allowed to dress-up and participate in the school parade, but they do get to dress up like Egyptians and do skits! Halle was super excited to be in the Parade this year. She "flew" on her broom the whole way.Attention! Parker chose to be a soldier. I loved this costume when Braden wore it, and it was just as cute on Parker.Halle wanted to wear her last years costume. I said great, cause I always like free!Braden was an Evil Jester. Parker was scared of him.Connor is growing up! He didn't really want to dress up. He did eventually put on a Ninja costume and Trick or Treat a little.Braden and his friend Ethan have made it a tradition to always dress the same.Hanging with friends is what makes it so fun.Thanks to Sherri and the girls for taking Halle and Parker Trick or Treating once our Trunk or Treat was over. Olivia stole my idea! Some of us are just too tired to really enjoy the holiday!
We hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!

5 comments:

Yoli said...

Everyone just looked too cute!! I loved ALL the costumes, even the friends! It looked sooo fun at your house! ☺

GHB said...

Great looking fun. The costumes are super. Don't eat too much candy guys.

Loyce said...

Everyone looked great. Halloween is FUN. Braden was scary looking.

Deena said...

So cute! It looks like everyone had a great time! Love Halle's hair!

Mary said...

Hey, Julie! Thanks for making comments on my blog. I thought I was the only one who read it!

Your Halloween looks like it was fabulous. You put lots of "mother work" into your kids costumes and pumpkin event! Fun! I'm impressed!