Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Choir Concert

Connor is a member of the Junior High Men's chorus. A few weeks ago, he came home and told me he auditioned for a solo and that it was down to him and another boy. Then he came home a week or so ago and said that he got the part. Needless to say, I was shocked! Not necessarily because he got the part, just because he was brave enough to do it. Well tonight was the big night. His part wasn't anything that I expected, but it was TOTALLY Connor. (Sorry the recording is so bad. That's what happens when you try to video tape using a regular camera, with a wiggling 3 year old sitting on your lap!)


So there you have it! He has such a fun personality! Rod is trying to figure out where exactly he came from since he doesn't fit our mold! He thinks the milkman might have something to do with it! We are just grateful to have his fun and out-going spirit in our family!!

11 comments:

Loyce said...

I LOVE IT!! Connor you are the greatest. I love you!!!!!

STEPHANIE said...

LOVE it! You should be proud!

Cindi B. said...

Good Job Connor! You are so brave. Rob and I were cracking up. You did great!

Deena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deena said...

WOW! HE'S GOOD! That was super impressive! Milk huh? My husband is the mailman's son...really...he is.

Yoli said...

That was great and you don't fool me at all Julie! You have that kind of personality too! ;) Way to go Conner!!!

Shauna said...

I knew the kid had it in him, just didn't know that he could sing also. Great job! I especially liked the hair flip!

Buhrmi8 said...

GOOD JOB CONNOR!!! That just made my day! I new you would always be a singer!!! I love you C-ner and I miss you soo soo much! XOXOXOXOXO

KristiLee said...

That was great! He does have a wonderful voice - hope he continues to volunteer for solos - good job!

heidib said...

I love it too! Great job! Love you!

Brandon and Natalie said...

He did a great job! I didn't realize that he was a singer. I loved the hair flip.