Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Preschool!!!

So my baby started his first day of preschool today! Wow! It's seems like just yesterday I was struggling with the shock of my little surprise! Who would have ever thought what a great surprise he would turn out to be. I have mixed emotions about this day. I am thrilled to have a few hours to myself, yet will miss the life that children bring to a house. Oh well, I guess it's time to go and "find" myself again! (Or at least go shopping!!) Heading in to his first day. Parker was not one bit nervous. Of course, even under the shade of the tree, the glare was too much. Good thing we brought his sunglasses for one of his 5 items to tell about himself.
It didn't even phase him when I walked out of the door! My only consolation in that I have helped to create confidence in him, so he doesn't need me every second. (That's a good thing, isn't it!?!?!)

8 comments:

Yoli said...

Awww...what a cute post!! Yes, you've done good with Parker! He is a sweetheart! I'm so glad I got to know him this year. Preschool will LUV that little guy! Have fun with your time Julie!
Luv ya!

Loyce said...

It does seem like yesterday Halle said "I going to be a big sister". Glad he had fun at preschool.

Deena said...

He is adorable! Every preschooler needs to have shades for their first day of class! I suggest that you "find yourself" in Dillards, Macys AND Nordstrom! I LOVE surprises...I can see that you do to! Good luck with preschool Parker!

Joyce Becerra said...

He is soooooo cute. I'll always remember him teaching me how to play Mario Karts! I hope he has a wonderful year.

Kirst said...

I love looking at first day of school pictures they are so much fun.

Unknown said...

My youngest started pre-school this year too. I'm with you on the few hours for shopping!!! Hope he has a great year!! And good job on the run!!

Hills said...

Have a good school year Parker! Wil misses you!

heidib said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how grown up he is! I love his shades. Wish Keaton was with him. Maybe high school?? Love you!