Saturday, October 18, 2008

UEA in Rexburg - Day 2

Today we decided to head to Idaho Falls for lunch and then to check out the Falls. (I didn't know there actually was a waterfall?!?) My Mom had challenged the kids to find a costume at DI for under $5, so after the Falls we headed over to DI. We were going to go to the Museum after that to see the Pharoah exhibit, but I think our trip to DI wore us all out. We ended up coming home and hanging out the rest of the day.


I am grateful that I do not have to shop at DI on a regular basis!

Grandma and I have gotten a little carried away with Thomas the Train. Parker is having so much fun with his new toys that we just couldn't resist!



Costumes... to be continued... tomorrow!

1 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I'm curious to see what costumes you came up with.