Thursday, December 25, 2008

My brother, Jimmy

Words cannot express the sadness that I feel in my heart knowing that I will never be able to hug you again, laugh with you again, or just talk to you again. Sometimes it's hard to realize what you have until it is gone.
I miss you so. Until we meet again!Jimmy, Connor, and Braden Jimmy and Halle
Ice blocking




I am so grateful for the murals Jimmy painted on my walls. They have always made me think of him and will continue to do so.


Jimmy with Jackie and Jayden.

Jimmy and Misty
Jimmy and Cindi




My brother, Jimmy, had a kind heart. He loved his son, Jayden, more than words can express. He was always looking out for the one who was left behind. Time and distance may have gotten in the way of our relationship, but it never got in the way of my love for him.

If I learn one thing from this whole thing, I hope that I learn to cherish all my relationships. Life is too short. Cherish every moment!

5 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

lisa said...

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. He sounds like he was a great guy and a great artist. My heart goes out to you.

Tanya said...

I saw you called today. Can I take Halle and Parker for an afternoon? I will talk to you soon. My heart aches for you. This is too soon. I saw your pain back in Moab and can imagine it now, again. Your sweet family is in our prayers.

Yoli said...

Jimmy was such a special and talented man! He was so handsome too. I am sad that I didn't get to know him as an adult. We all are (me, mom, Michael). Our hearts are broken over your loss. Those murals in your house are priceless. I know you all share special memories of him and for that I am sooooo thankful.
Luv ya.

Shauna said...

Always thinking of you! I love ya! (of course you already know that but it is nice to hear)