Thursday, December 25, 2008

MeRRy CHRiSTMaS FRoM ouR HouSe To YouRS!

We just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. It has been an extremely sad week, but in spite of it all, Christmas was a lot of fun for the kids.Christmas Sunday. Where are Connor and Wes? Still combing their hair!The Gingerbread House FestivalThe first presents. I wonder what they are.....PAJAMAS!!!Cookies and milk for Santa. Carrots for the reindeer, of course!Time to open the stockings!!!

Wesley got a coat and ski pants. Braden got a remote control car.
Connor got a video game.
Parker got Lightening McQueen!
Halle got a pink DS.
Rod got a whole-lot-of "not much"!I got a trailer! I was shocked. I am excited to go to the beach. It is so roomy inside, but enormous on the outside. I don't know where we will keep it.
Rod always cooks a yummy Christmas breakfast.
Thanks Rod for making our Christmas great!

9 comments:

GHB said...

What a nifty Christmas you had. Can't wait to see you guys.

Loyce said...

Please feel free to park you trailer in Rexburg. I love it.
Merry Christmas.

Brooke said...

I hope that you don't mind that I read a few of your blog entries. What a fun Christmas day! You all scored BIG! Sorry to hear about the head wound and Halle going to the doctor. I can't imagine a week like that. You guys are strong people. I hope that everyone is on the mend now. If not, Bryn and I can help out in any way...BTW, thank you for the christmas color book that you brought Brynlee. We will have fun with that!!

Mindy said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day! What a fun present (the trailer), you will have lots of fun family vacations in that!!

lisa said...

Wow Julie, way to score this year! You'll love having a trailer...it makes "camping" so much nicer!!

Tanya said...

You are spoiled! Did you also get some 4-wheelers? Brian said he saw Rod on one.

Kerri said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Rivers Family! We loved receiving your Christmas Card! It's great to see how the kids have grown and how their parents look just as healthy and fun as always! Have a happy new year!

If you need a destination to try out your new trailer, I can recommend Chicago :) We'll even let you come inside for meals and games!

Steve & Kerri Madura

Yoli said...

Wow! I didnt see your trailer while we were there! It looks gorgeous! You all will have sooo much fun in that!

Joyce Becerra said...

Come to Belen NM in the nice trailer.
Thank you Rod and Julie for welcoming us to your beautiful home while we were in Salt Lake.
Love Aunt Joyce