Monday, September 1, 2008

Pedicure Party

A couple of weeks ago, my Mom said that she and Misty were going to get pedicures. I invited Halle and I to join in. Halle had never had a pedicure, and I had been wanting one. We had such a fun time. I told the people to give Halle a full pedicure experience. She was a little nervous at first because the water was so hot, but she loosened up and really enjoyed it. We decided to get manicures also. The lady doing Halle's asked me if she could get flowers for $10 extra. I figured I was already into it pretty deep, so I said why not! $42 later, it became a very expensive outing for a 5 year old, but it was so fun spending time with Mom and Misty.
Halle was so little it was hard for her feet to reach the water!

The place where we had the pedicures had a tv hanging on the wall right in front of us. As you can see Halle was watching the movie, which happened to be Wild Hogs. The language was not appropriate for a five year old. I kept thinking I should have them turn it off, but I was a big chicken!


Mom and Misty relaxing. Misty had just come back from walking all over Europe in flip flops. Her feet were in sad shape! Oh the price she had to pay for her trip!!


Halle got a flower with a jewel on every finger! She was in heaven!


Thanks Grandma for the fun day and the early birthday present! WE LOVE YOU!!

11 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I still have yet to get a pedicure! So she beat me by a long shot.

Loyce said...

It was fun and my toes still look great.

Love, Mom

Tanya said...

Maili has had a few pedis and every time I take her I swear I won't do it again bc it costs so much money. Well, nix that bc I took her again on Saturday with my sis-in-law and neice and spent $40 for her to get purple nails with blue flowers. Yikes! Oh well, it really makes their day.

Buhrmi8 said...

Wow... finally decided to update! Nice work sista

Rob Samsel said...

You better schedule a trip to Seattle soon so Cindi and I can see the toes!

Yoli said...

Jealous!! :)
Yoli

Cori Simmons said...

The shape of her is so darling! We are growing Savannah's out - wish me luck!

heidib said...

WOW Halle, your nails are gorgeous! Looks like you had a great time. Wish Keaton and I could have joined you all. xoxoxo Aunt Heidi

Kirst said...

Good times. Next time if you want to pay an extra $42, you can bring me as your guest :)

Kasey said...

How fun!! Im sure halle was in heaven. What a fun girls day out!
Love you guys!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Hi Julie,
I am so glad you stopped by my blog. Thanks for sharing your address. Your kids have gotten so big. I can't believe how old they are. They are so cute! How fun to spend time with Halle. I am sure she loved some time with you all by herself.