Sunday, September 19, 2010

Parker in A Parade!!

Parker's new preschool invited him to be in our city parade.
He was so excited to get to ride on the preschool train!

I wasn't sure what he would think about going by himself with a bunch of strangers, but he did great.

I drove down and parked the car at the end of the parade and then walked the route to find him. When I saw the train coming toward me, the driver was winding back and forth across the road and making circles. Immediately, I worried that he would be sick from all the motion. I was relieved to find him still smiling.

He had such a great time and will always talk about riding the train in the parade!!

3 comments:

Deena said...

So cute!

Loyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loyce said...

Parker what a neat train to get to ride in. I love it.