Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trek 2010

Connor and Wesley had the chance to go on a pioneer trek with the youth from our church. It was a great opportunity to go and learn about what the pioneers had to sacrifice to establish our religion. I think they had a great time and learned so much. I admire all the leaders who went and worked so hard to make this a memorable experience. All decked out in their pioneer clothes. This picture was taken at 4 am! Amazing that they would even smile.

Home at last!! 5 hours on a school bus sounds absolutely miserable!!!
Wet and tired! Each had a great attitude.

This little guy was waiting on his Dad to get home. He looked so adorable!

Parker and Jayden weren't all dressed up, but they were excited to see the boys.

Connor was on one of the last buses in, he was in good spirits though. I am so glad that they had this opportunity.

1 comments:

Deena said...

I think going on the Trek would be more difficult than the bus ride. Oh my! That little boy makes me want to start singing "Newsies" songs..."I'm the king of New York..." :)