Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sun Valley, Idaho

About a month ago, Rod and I had the opportunity to go to Sun Valley for a Bar Convention. Rod's business partner was being sworn in as President of the Bar and we wanted to support him, plus a get-away sounded awesome!! So we loaded up the little kids and headed to Idaho. A Big Big thank you to my wonderful parents for keeping the kids for a whole week! It was great to not have to worry about them at all. I was also glad that they were able to spend a little more time with Jayden.
I didn't take my camera to many places, but decided to bring it along to the Brian Reagan show. I wanted to take a picture of him so the boys would be really jealous!! :o) They wouldn't even let me bring it in the arena, but I did snap a picture right before we went in.
We stayed in the Sun Valley Lodge. It was very nice and comfortable.
We were able to go on a bike ride one afternoon. Too bad I was so out of shape I couldn't even enjoy it! I don't think it helped that the temperatures were in the upper 80's.
We biked down to Haley and had lunch. It was nice to hang out with everyone in a non-work setting.
Sun Valley is a beautiful place. Rod thinks we should move there, but I think I might get a little claustrophoic!! I don't know, maybe I could adjust....?

1 comments:

Deena said...

A BAR convention...If I didn't know better I'd think you were having a wild and crazy time. LOL.