Sunday, July 11, 2010

Swimming Lessons 2010

I signed the kids up for swimming lessons this year and then found out Jayden would be here, so luckily we got him in a class at the same time. He wasn't sure what to think of it all, but by the end of the two weeks he was participating. I think he enjoyed it all, but didn't want to admit it. Halle and Parker had no problems at all. They just jumped right in everyday and had a great time! Off to another day at swimming lessons!!
Okay, so some days this is as far as Jayden would get. Of Course he did look cool in Wesley's shades!

So today was a better day. I don't know why, but the days I left work to take them to swimming, Jayden always got in and participated. Although it was always reluctantly.

Ring around the Rosies anyone?

Parker is a little fish and loved every minute of it!

Fishy in the basket is a game that the person in middle would have to get out of the basket by going under the other players arms. Jayden played, but there was no way he was going to put his face in the Water!!!

Parker had no fear!!

Halle loves to swim!

Who knows! Maybe we have another Swim teamer in our future!!

Parker loved going in a train around the lazy river.

Jayden loved it too. I was suprised because this activity was a little more chaotic to me, but this is one he really like to do.

I was suprised that Jayden went out that far!

Parker is doing so well he doesn't even want a float in the lazy river anymore. Who knows maybe they'll all join swim team.

Thankfully Jayden warmed up to the idea of swimming lessons. He did a great job and I was very proud of him.

The kids had a great time. Thanks to everyone who helped to get them to swimming lessons this year. I am grateful that even though I can't be home all day like last year, they still get to have these opportunities!!

3 comments:

Deena said...

Holy moly Julie when you blog...you REALLY blog. Not just one, but three...that's a busy day. Sounds like you're super busy...where you working? It looks like summer is really flying by for you too. I don't know if I could eat all of that burger, but I'd sure like to try...IT LOOKS YUMMY!

Loyce said...

Good job Halle, Parker and Jayden. That pool looks so nice, I like the lazy river.

Kirst said...

Looks like lots of thinks are happening with the Rivers. I was just about ready to give you a taste of your own medicine. Glad to see that you posted, not one but three:)