Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Braden!

It is hard to believe that Braden is 12! I used to always tell him (before Parker was born) that he would ALWAYS be my baby boy! He hated it and would "argue" with me that he was not my baby. Even though Parker came along and took the spot of forever remaining my baby boy (lucky him), Braden continues to be one of my children that I thought would be my little boy forever. I guess he's out to prove me wrong! Who does he think he is to continue growing up?????
Braden is a great kid. He's smart and funny and has gorgeous eyes. Being the middle child, he often gets lost in the shuffle. He is learning to fight for his position and stand up for himself more and more. I was so proud of him on Sunday for receiving the Priesthood. It's hard to believe he will be passing the sacrament and attending Young Men's. I can't believe how time continues to pass us by. I wish I could slow it all down a little.....

4 comments:

Loyce said...

He is growing up and such a cute young man. I love you Braden.

Deena said...

No kidding...what are these kids thinking growing up on us. It's against the rules isn't it? Happy Birthday anyway.

Hills said...

Your comment reminded me of the pray that was said by this little girl in my primary class who is 5 but is turning 6 this week...

This was the closing prayer, ..."please bless that my Mom won't be to angry that I am growing up..."

How cute is that! Apparently all us Moms feel the same... the time just seems to pass by way to quickly!

xo

Yoli said...

Happy 12th Braden!! Wish we were closer so you and my 12 year old (and my 10 year old) could pal around!