Friday, March 26, 2010

GRoWiNG PaiNS!!

So one day I was looking at Connor's hands and realized that they were as big as mine. I have to admit, I felt pretty sad about it. My kids are just growing so fast. Okay, so on most days, I can't wait until my older kids are grown and move away. (Teenagers are hard to handle sometimes!) But on this particular day, I was a bit sad about it.....Wes and Connor amazingly complied with my wishes to take this picture. It is amazing how we seemed to have the same size hands, although mine look very old. Surprisingly, Connor's is the one on the left. Crazy that I can have kids this old!! Where does the time go?!?!!

2 comments:

Deena said...

I love it! What a great photo. Funny, I was just looking at my hands thinking they looked old too. Kids grow up so fast...it's just not right! Glad to see you posting again...sure missed ya!

Yoli said...

I love this post! I love my kids hands...it is neat to see how big they are with their ages! And I too have been noticing that my hands are looking old. ((sigh))
All of you have great looking hands, by the way!!