Sunday, July 5, 2009

Teddy Bear's Birthday!

So Halle got up one day last week and dressed her Teddy Bear in a birthday hat. While Halle and Braden were at swimming lessons, Parker and I went to the store. He kept talking about how it was Beary's Birthday. We decided to get a cake and celebrate! It was fun and kept them entertained for a little while.

This picture only shows one third of the party guests!

We made him a yummy cake. They decided he was turning 6, just like Halle!

He even blew out the candle on his cake.

Even Beary got a huge slice!

Like I said, it was a great way to kill a few hours. I loved to see their imaginations at work and I especially loved that it was summer, so we had time to do something that was absolutely unnecessary and fun!!!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Joyce Becerra said...

What a wonderful idea. The memories will be forever!

Cindi B. said...

Man. If I'd known I would have driven down for the celebration! Looks like it was a good time. See you guys is a couple of weeks!

heidib said...

ADORABLE! Thanks for the geat idea! I am going to still it! xoxo

Colett (*.*) said...

you are a fun mom, happy birthday Beary!

Loyce said...

What a cute idea, lucky Halle & Braden for having such a sweet MOM.

Yoli said...

SWEET! That cake looked so yummy!!!

Brooke said...

Oh! What a great idea, and what a fun thoughtful mom. I am going to have to read your blog and get fun idea's for Bryn. I want to be a cool mom too! Happy Birthday Beary.