Sunday, July 24, 2011

Halle’s Little Moments

Halle has had some great “Little Moments” this past year. Here are a few of them…..056She and her best buddy Syd, decided one day since they had matching shoes that they should be completely matching the next day at school. This is what they came up with, right down to fixing their hair the same way!002She loved having some great friends in her school class this past year. Syd and Marlee were tons of fun to have around!001She was thrilled when I accompanied her on her last field trip of the year to Thanksgiving Point Gardens.002This one is my personal favorite. She really wanted to take a cooking class that a neighborhood girl was having at the beginning of summer. I told her I thought it was too expensive and that she would have to raise the money herself. She and I made cookies and then she walked all over the neighborhood selling them. She raised almost all of the money to pay for her own cooking class. She had a lot of fun and I was proud of her for working so hard.

2 comments:

Loyce said...

I loved the apron and hat. Way to go Halle!

Yoli said...

How sweet!!! I need a girl!!!