Sunday, July 24, 2011

2011 Summer Vacation–Second Stop Knotts Berry Farms

After we left Vegas we headed to Buena Park to go to Knott’s Berry Farm.  The kids had such a great time.  It was fun to see Braden get so excited about riding all the thrill rides.  All three kids were pretty brave!  I realized that my body is older than I think it is.  It took me longer to recover after each ride!  051

052

055This is Parker’s First Roller Coaster ride.  It was actually so curvy and bumpy, Rod and I were dying but Parker loved it and had to ride it again!057

060

062

063

064This was Parker’s first “Big Roller Coaster Ride”.  He was very nervous.  I think he liked it, but did not want to do it again.065

068

069

073Rod's best friend from his childhood, Daren, met us there with his two boys. (They are in the car with Braden.) We love being able to spend time with them each year when we go to California.082

083Halle LOVES Brian (Daren's son). It is so funny to watch them interact. She bosses him around like she is his girlfriend!084

085

088We stayed at the Embassy Suites and loved it.  The kids just had to go swimming before we left for San Diego.  (Notice Braden did not participate, he was so excited to have the chance to watch cable TV.  We got rid of it several months ago, so he was trying to make up for lost time!)090I know this picture is blurry, but I thought it was so funny.  Parker and Halle weigh about the same, yet she is picking him up!?!?  I’m surprised that she didn’t bump her head!092

093This is the view from our room.  It was all indoors.  They offered a cook to order breakfast.  It was all so cozy and convenient.  I loved it!094There was even a pond with huge gold fish in it!  I would definitely stay here again!

1 comments:

Yoli said...

Awesome stop!! Loved the cute ride pics! Your kids are adorable! And I LOVED the hotdog family! ha!☺