Sunday, June 13, 2010

Parker Graduates from Preschool(s) this Year!!

So Parker went to two preschools this year and both graduations were great! Good job to both teachers for all the work they put into the programs. Mrs. Allreds was first and very entertaining. There certainly was a lot of singing and he surprised me by really participating! Here are a couple of my favorite songs that they performed....


We loved Mrs. Allred's preschool. She is a wonderful teacher and Parker made some great friends!!

Elle and Kaden were awesome friends. Elle says that one day she and Parker are going to get married! I guess we will wait and see.....

We will miss Mrs. Allred's preschool. Halle went there for her 3 year old preschool and after Parker's year there I am certain that she has the best preschool around!!!

So this song is Humpty Dumpty with a little Hip Hop going on. I think it is so cute at the end, sorry about the nose issues. Poor kid, I think his allergies were really getting to him!!

In this video, Miss Misty asked what they wanted to be when they grew up. Parker says a "Super Hero!"

Parker loved Miss Misty's school because he was able to go with his good friend Payton!! They had such fun together.

Congratulations Parker on a great year of Preschool. Only one more year to go!! I hope all your dreams come true!!

0 comments: