Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Grade Talent Show!!

After all the money I've put into dance, I was suprised when Halle didn't want to dance for the 1st grade talent show. She wanted to do anything but. She wanted to play the piano, but since she has had no formal lessons, I discouraged that one. We finally decided that she would do a great job telling a story. She has such animation in her voice. In the end, we felt that a poem would be better. She started so quickly that I didn't get the whole poem in the video, but she did a great job!! Sorry it's sideways...

If you can't understand her, the poem goes like this... "I made myself a snowball, as perfect as can be. I thought I'd keep it as a pet, and let it sleep with me. I made it some pajamas, and a pillow for it's head. And then last night it ran away, but first it wet the bed?!?!"

What a cute and brave girl!! We are so proud of you!!!

2 comments:

Joyce Becerra said...

I loved all the videos of your precious kiddos.

Cindi B. said...

I'm impressed. She did it with such confidence. Good job Halle!