Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Piano Recital Video

Tonight Connor and Braden performed for their Spring Recital. They did a great job! The pictures aren't great. What I really wanted to do was take one of the two of them, on stage after the recital was over, but I decided not to humiliate them.
I am so proud of the time they put in to playing the piano. I definitely think it should be a lot more, but it certainly could be less. I am grateful that they do what they do. It's hard as a kid to see the future outcome of a little time practicing. So even though they are not concert pianist, they do a great job. I've always been impressed by how they will play in Priesthood and at recitals without throwing a fit.

I know that I always seem to want more and better from them, but I hope they realize how proud I am for what they do give me. They are great kids!

2 comments:

Kirst said...

Wow a lot has been happening with the Rivers. Connor is really a good piano player. Both the boys impress me. I can't believe Connor is 14. Time just flies. I haven't seen you in forever. I hope things are going well for you.

KristiLee said...

Such handsome talented guys!