Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break!

So Spring Break did not turn out the way I wanted it to. No trips to Saint George with our trailer following behind. No getting away to hike and play with my children and none of their friends to interfere or interrupt! No trips to Grandma's and Grandpa's to do absolutely nothing, but hang out and relax! Oh well, I guess I can't win them all! We did try to do some fun activities. We were able to go swimming on one day.

Of course the older boys would have nothing to do with it all, but we were lucky enough to bring along some of our great friends!

We also had a great time going roller skating. We saw lots of movies and just played and played. It is always nice to have a break from school and all the other activities we are involved in. Now, How do I get a break from work.......

1 comments:

Loyce said...

Looks like you had fun, of course it would have been more fun at Grandma and Grandpa's. Love you guys.