Sunday, December 6, 2009

PReFeReNCe

So I can't believe that I have a child old enough to go to a school dance, let alone a FORMAL school dance! I was so excited when a few weeks ago, Wesley's friend Brittany brought over a jar of Hershey kisses and hugs and a note that said, " I don't want kisses, I don't want hugs, I just want to go to Preference with one of my buds!" As you've probably figured out, Preference is a dance that the girls asks the boys. I have tried to get Wesley to ask a girl to the previous dances, but he has always refused. I think he was so suprised at how much fun they had. I hope this dance will give him the desire to go to the rest.
Where does the time go? My little boy... giving a corsage to a girl!!! They were so cute. I know I embarrassed him with all the pictures, but I just couldn't resist! They looked so cute all dressed up. The silver and black looked so great together. I was thrilled that he didn't have to wear a Tux!

8 comments:

Shauna said...

That is why he looked so handsome today at church!!!!

Loyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loyce said...

They look so cute together. I love the colors too! Wesley is so handsome.

STEPHANIE said...

Ahhh how sweet... time flies!

Tai Christensen said...

He looks so handsome!!!!

Kim said...

I am so glad you had your camera snapping. That is what mom's are for!! He sure did look cute.

Mary said...

Wesley, is that you?? Time flies by so fast that it's just plain scary!!
My advice: Definitely go to another dance. You're only in high school once.

Buhrmi8 said...

so cute wes! I love you and miss you