Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's House

This year we headed to Idaho to spend Christmas with my Mom and Dad. We had a great time and loved being able to share the holiday with them. (It's been over 18 years since I've spent a Christmas with them.) My Mom always works so hard to make sure we have a good time and keep busy.
We decorated a Gingerbread House.

We opened our first gifts on Christmas Eve. I bet you can't guess what they were....

New PAJAMAS!! Of Course!
The kids love opening their stockings.



This is Halle when she opened her IPOD!!!

Some of us flew around the house like Superheros!
They wore these capes for hours. Thanks Grandma for the great gift.

We ate a yummy breakfast!

We ate a yummy dinner with lots of Martenelli's, of course!

We acted very goofy!

We painted ceramic figures.

They turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a wonderful Christmas. We loved spending it with you!

4 comments:

Cindi B. said...

Mom and Dad always seem to open the same PJs year after year! :) Glad you guys went up. Sad I wasn't there to share in the fun. Love you guys!

Loyce said...

What a wonderful Christmas! Thanks Rod, Julie, Wesley, Connor, Braden, Halle & Parker for making it so wonderful!

Deena said...

Hahaha...Madison LOVES the eye covers too. OCD....hahahaha...I set the standard on OCD. You know that the D in OCD means Deena...don't you?

Kirst said...

I love your family picture! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas.