Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker!

It's hard to believe that my sweet baby boy is officially three years old! Where did the time go? I am so grateful to have him in my life. He is a wonderful child who is always making me smile. I have loved having him all to myself on school day mornings. He is always wanting me to play games, read books, help him set up his trains, and just hold him. He is my constant companion, and most days, I wouldn't have it any other way! He wants to be just like the big boys and sometimes that makes me sad because he is growing up so fast. He is very opinionated and has started showing us his temper a lot more lately. That being said, he is usually very happy and we all love having him around. I can't imagine life without him. He truly has made our family complete!!

Happy Birthday Parker!! We Love you very much!!

8 comments:

Yoli said...

What a cute cake! He's a cutie!!

Turner Girls said...

Happy Birthday Parky!! I can't believe that you are already 3!! Have fun playing with all you new trains! We love you!!!!!

Loyce said...

It was so fun being there for Parker's birthday. Seems like yesterday he was that small bundle of joy.

STEPHANIE said...

I can't believe how old they are getting! He is such a cutie!

heidib said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate. He is so adorable. I can't believe how big he is. Time really does fly. We love you! xoxoxo

My Life Est. 1984 said...

Happy Birthday!Nice bithrday presents Parker!

Kirst said...

I can't believe it is has been three years since I was Connor's teacher. Wow time flies.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Parker! I can't believe he is three! He has grown up so fast!