Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wesley is Awarded his EAGLE!!!

So even though Wesley completed his Eagle requirements over a year ago, he was never awarded his Eagle.  Somewhat due to time and definitely due to attitude!  Finally with much insistence from the Scout Committee Chair, we convinced Wes to have a Court of Honor.  249

288

We are truly so proud of him.  I know that I “encouraged” him through his whole scouting career to get his Eagle, but ultimately, it came down to Wesley and he did it!!292

A big thank you to all those who came to support him.  Thank you also to the Carters.  (If Chandler hadn’t been getting his Eagle, I am not sure we could have ever convinced Wesley to have a Court  of Honor.)289

233

My three scouts!  Can you tell which one has the attitude here?  I am so thankful to Wes for the example that he has set for his brothers!  Congrats!!

0 comments: