Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend.  My parents came down from Rexburg to celebrate with us.  We had fun just hanging out and seeing family.  Of course, there was way too much eating….

031On Thanksgiving Eve, Sherri and her kids came over to have soup and dessert.  It was fun catching up.

032

Dinner was yummy, but a lot of work.  My vote is for dinner at Tucano’s next year!  Anyone in?

033

The kids favorite part of the meal is the sparkling cider.  Bottoms up!

034

Cheers!  Here’s wishing you all a very happy holiday season!!

2 comments:

Loyce said...

We had fun, thanks for having us. I love the picture of everyone.

Kirst said...

So I just got caught up on your blog. Wow. I can't believe all that happened to Brayden. I am glad he is okay. The family looks good. The Grand Teton Relay was so much fun. It is one you want to put on the list. So pretty.