Sunday, May 8, 2011

Connor's Bday!

Today is the day to get caught up! Connor's Birthday was low-key and I loved it! It was great to have just my family together. We skipped dance and Lacrosse was canceled, so we just enjoyed yummy food and hanging out together. Connor is definitely my child who keeps me on my toes! I am often wondering where he is, who he is with, and what he is doing! I have many grey hairs thanks to him! But.... Connor also brings me such joy. I love to hear him sing or play the piano. I love to watch him play sports. I laugh at the times that I am in a crowd and I can hear him over everyone else! He may be loud and a little obnoxious at times, but he is great fun to have in our family. Connor, I hope that your year is fabulous and that all your wishes come true!!!

0 comments: