Sunday, February 6, 2011

Halle's Birthday

It is hard to believe that My baby girl is 8 years old! She is such a sweatheart. She is so willing to help and just wants to love everyone. I could not imagine my life without her. I love having a girl!! It's been a great 8 years!! My parents were passing through on their way South and let Halle open her present from them early. It was a gorgeous quilt that they worked on together to make for her. Thanks so much Mom and Dad, she loves it and uses it every day!!!
We had a quiet night on her actual birthday. We picked her up from dance and took her out to eat. The boys had Young Men's so we had the cake and presents without them.

She got a DS game and a guitar (sorry no picture). She had a great day. We truly love having this cute girl in our family!!!

0 comments: