Sunday, January 2, 2011

For sale

I have been wanting to change some rooms around in my home and want to give Parker's bed to Halle so I can free up some floor space in his room, but Halle's bed just won't work for anyone else in the house, so I am wanting to sell it. I also want to sell her chair, since we have past the point of needing a rocker. I thought that I would post it on my blog before trying Craigslist, just to give my friends the opportunity first. Give me a call if you are interested! The rocker is a glider, without the traditional wood frame exposed. I love it. It is comfortable and cute. I'm selling it for $300.

The bed is a daybed with a trundle underneath. It is white iron and in good condition. I am selling the frame and trundle for $300. The mattresses are not included.


0 comments: