Sunday, December 26, 2010

Parker turns 5!

I know, it has almost been a month since Parker turned five. I am a little behind in my posts, but I am trying to get caught up! So this year Parker really wanted to have a friend party. I just wasn't up to having another big party like last year. It was a little overwhelming! I told him he could pick a few friends to take to Chuck-e-Cheese. We went while the kids were still in school, so we checked Halle out, cause she just wouldn't stand for missing a good party!! Parker loved all the presents! He and Payton are such good buds. While his Mom is feeling yucky, we have had Payton over at least twice a week, but usually more. Such a cute kid!!
This is Jenny one of his best buddies in the whole world. They go to school together every day and just love playing together.


Joshua and Parker go to preschool three days a week and almost everyday after school, they just have to play. They have a lot of fun together.

This picture is so cute. I can just see them in 12 years or so, heading out on a date!!! We picked the perfect time to go. We had the place almost all to ourselves. I just paid for tokens and we could have played for hours! It was a wonderful time.

Make a wish Parker!!


What a cute group. Thanks for a fun party!!

That night we had some family come over to celebrate.

Parker loves his new big boy quilt made by Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks so much!!

A stomp rocket!! One of the funnest toys every made!!!

Two wishes in one day! Lucky boy! I hope they come true!

Happy Birthday Parker! You truly are our little sweetheart! Our life would be so dull without you!

1 comments:

Loyce said...

What a fun party, seems like yesterday he was a tiny baby.