Sunday, October 3, 2010

TOUCHDOWN!!!

At Saturday's football game, I got the feeling I should record a few plays. I didn't immediately pull out the camera, and missed two plays where they gave the ball to Connor. Now, this was the first game he played fullback this season. He has been playing on Defense as the safety, so he has not handled the ball at all. To our pleasant suprise, he ran right down the middle and made two first downs. I quickly pulled out the camera, but wasn't expecting much. I thought I had missed my chance. I never expected them to run the same play again. They did!! I tried to get my camera up and running, but I only caught the very end. Sorry about the end of the video, I was too busy cheering to point straight and have no idea how to edit it!!

I know, it's pathetically short, but I guess it is better then nothing! Way to go Connor!! It has been so fun watching you play this year!

1 comments:

Deena said...

Is there anyother part that matters? Way to go Connor! I like the color of their costumes. :)